Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Welcome to Thrift Store Junkies Collectors Junkers Thrifters

Welcome to Thrift Store Junkies all Collectors, Junkers, Thrifters, and Hunters of Treasures! 

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, and was able to do some thrifting too. I wish I could have - long story, but I had some computer issues, and would not let it go till I got something worked out I could handle, or live with. 

Before I forget I would like to mention about a little social group I found that is slowly growing, I have joined with under the name of LilacsNDreams of course, and has a neat idea they are working with too. Vintage Rising - Giving Pieces of the Past a Brand New Life. This group started out with other sellers, and collectors showing some of their vintage pieces that they repurpose, and upcycle. There are those there who offer some vintage supplies too. Since they started they have added in another category that I find quite fun, and enjoyable which is called Thrift Store Alley. How neat is that? With this category you can show your finds of Thrift Stores whether they be used, or almost new too. Fabulous idea, and concept that is growing, and for others to go to. 

Remember, it is still young, but I have been slowly watching it grow. I think you should stop by to give it a look, and better yet join up to participate with them too. Share a little bit, learn a little bit, make some new friends, and have some fun too. 

Thanks for sharing you time with Thrift Store Junkies today, and hope to see you visiting again soon. Take care, have fun, and Happy Thrifting Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment