Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thrift Store Junkies Finds From Last Week



Thrift Store Junkies Finds From Last Week

Hello Thrifters, and glad to have you visiting Thrift Store Junkies page. Sorry sorry sorry....I have been a bit behind with some of my blog pages, and I apologize for that. Ever since the computer did it's thing couple weeks ago I am still catching up on some things. For items I offer for sale I have had to pull things back out, and do pictures all over again. I thought I was ahead by doing some of the pictures, putting them into the files for the shops I wanted to list with, and then boom! Just like that they have gone off to another place I cannot find them/get to them:( 

Anyway, I have been itching really bad to get some thrifting done. I have been a very very good girl not doing any thrifting, or hardly any of it to speak of. I figured I don't have the room, still got a lil bit of painting to finish, I need more room to craft with, and.....since I have to pack eventually I figured it was all good that I try to hold off. Well....the thrifting fever with the weather, and all has hit me. I stopped at one place called the Missions place my bestest friend introduced me to. I found some little glass pieces to add with things I have at home, and hopefully finish off those being waited to complete. I walked out with 2 envelope boxes, and 2 bags full as you can see. I spent what...$10? for all of it, and have been happy with what I can do with them now too. It is hard to see, but off to the right side I did find a kenneth cole leather planner that is in a like new condition for $1, and that wooden piece you see that resembles a shutter...is actually a wooden vent. Very good condition, and I see possibilities...how about you?:)

Hope all are ready for the weekend, and this coming Holiday of celebrations. I wish you all well, be safe, enjoy, and have some fun!! Thanks for visiting Thrift Store Junkies, and see you all again soon!:) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment