Friday, June 1, 2012

Have a Puurfect Weekend Thrift Store Junkies

Have a Puurfect Weekend you Thrift Store Junkies! Enjoy, and may it be an abundance of treasures found for you!

Welcome to Thrift Store Junkies for LilacsNDreams. So, how was your memorial weekend? Did you enjoy it all, and was it all you wanted it to be? Did anyone find any good sales with some wonderful treasures found. 

I had been out on Friday of the weekend, and stopped with a couple of places. One yard sale, and a big rummage sale too. But, needless to say I did not find anything to catch my eye, and say buy me, buy me. It happens sometimes. But, it was a descent day out then, and I was able to get my fix of thrifting going into the weekend. Weather is much better today, and would be a great day to go digging. Might not be able to with schedules of things today. Where there is a will, there is a way, and hopefully I can squeeze in some thrifting time some where. Otherwise maybe tomorrow too. Whole day to myself, no running around, no chasing anyone around, and.......Hmmmm....see what it brings for me. 

Hoping ya'll have a Wonderful Thrifting Weekend! Thanks for sharing your time with Thrift Store Junkies, and see you again soon. Take care, and Happy Thrifting!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment