Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happy Thrifting Tuesday Bloggers and Blogland

Happy Thrifting Tuesday Bloggers and Blogland! Ok, we got through the weekend, and can't wait for it to happen again. Till then the week will seem like an eternity before Friday is here. Soooo....a Thriftin we shall go!


Any thrifting this weekend? Let's see Monday a horrid day too...is now done. We are getting out doing things again, so has anyone done any thrifting today? I am home attempting to work on our property getting it mowed. Battery went bad this weekend. Early start to Monday with car into car dealer, picked up rental, and on way home was gonna do some thriftin...but did not get that done. Hopefully when I go back up there this week I will take some time to hit a couple of stores I like to shop with. 


Salvation Army, and St Vincents are a couple of stores I do not mind shopping at. Their prices are still fairly reasonable, and I can usually find pieces to either offer for resale, or better yet to repurpose with! I have a picture in mind of a piece I would like to make....before summer gets over with. So far have not found a piece I have in mind. Hopefully I can find something to work with this week yet. I will show pics later, and let ya know what it is when I can get there with it. 


I know, it is just Tuesday, and you are asking if it is Friday yet. Hang in there! It will soon be here. Hey, at least it is not Monday anymore...LOL:)


Ya'll take care, and Happy Thrifting! Thanks so much for sharing your time with Thrift Store Junkie! Come visit again soon. 





No comments:

Post a Comment