Friday, June 15, 2012

See Ecrater For Vintage Collectibles and Thrifting Items

Visit Ecrater For Vintage Collectibles and Thrifting Items. 

Hello everyone, and welcome back to Thrift Store Junkies! I wanted to drop a little note to you all. When you are out roaming the internet this weekend stop by to see some of the inventory I have slowly been adding that I have found from Thrifting. At Ecrater I just listed some vintage blue glass birds figurines paper weights, an adorable pink stoneware creamer and sugar bowl set, and some other little treasures too. Visit to see the pictures, and the details of the different items too. 

Any big plans for the weekend? Nothing real exciting here. I have thought about hitting the next town over, and maybe checking out some items in her store. Or, maybe heading into good will at another town too. Wake up, and see where the day takes me, right?:)

Thanks for visiting, and sharing your time with Thrift Store Junkies. Great seeing you here, and make sure to visit again soon. Take care, and have a wonderful weekend. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment