Sunday, May 20, 2012

Welcome Back to Thrift Store Junkies at LilacsNDreams


Hello, and Welcome back to Thrift Store Junkies! Here it is Sunday, and I am wondering...how was the weekend for you? Any good finds? Were you able to get to any thrift stores this weekend, or maybe even some garage sales too. Weather has been getting great here, and of course graduations all weekend long too! Busy, busy, busy. 

Next weekend is Memorial Weekend. Now, any plans for that weekend? I was wondering since it's a holiday if there were any good Flea Markets happening in your neck of the woods? I have to check before I say anything, but not real sure for around here. Would be a good weekend to do some digging, and getting around to a few places, don't you think? For those that travel even more fun!

Not too much happening here this weekend for me. Just family, and working on some more painting upstairs. If I keep going I might just get it done this week yet...wouldn't that be nice:) I have to figure out what to do with everything in the one bedroom...where to put it...so I can make the room to get in there, and paint. Whew! That one might be a chore. 

Well, hope ya'll had a great weekend. Thanks so much for visiting with Thrift Store Junkies at LilacsNDreams. See ya'll again soon. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment