Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Thrift Stores Yard Sales Flea Markets and Junking

Thrift Stores, Yard Sales, Flea Markets, and Junking too! Love this time of year, the weather is right to get out there, and to go treasure hunting! Welcome to Thrift Store Junkies page at LilacsNDreams.  By the way, I have been known to curb hop for treasures, and once in a while have my feet hanging from a dumpster seeing something I have to have, or see possibilities with too.

I have not been out thrifting yet, and it has been bothering me too! I honestly don't have the room for it at this time. Heck, I have a bedroom I am trying to figure out where to put everything in it to make some room so I can get around it, and paint the walls in there.....Long story everyone. I just talked with a contractor, and hopefully I have come up with some kind of an idea to make some room to do this...crossing fingers. 

Anyway, I will share a few pictures of one of my last times I was able to go thrifting. I did not find much...gotta be in the right mood to shop too, ya know:) I generally do find glass pieces I can use in some way in the home, or to reuse and repurpose with too. I do know there are one, or is it 2 pieces in these pictures that I have completed items with by repurposing them...what fun! I will have to dig for those after shots for ya to see:)






Holiday Weekend is about 1/2 where here. Any big plans anyone? Not me. Just hanging around the house, and finish up with some painting...if I can. Maybe I can find it in me to finish a few projects I had started too. Just lazy days here:) 

Thanks for visiting with Thrift Store Junkies page at LilacsNDreams. Glad to have you drop by, and if you want, comments are always welcome too. Love hearing from everyone, and what they have to share as well!:) Take care, and see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment