Monday, May 7, 2012

Thrift Store Junkies New Blogger Page at LilacsNDreams

Hello, and once again Welcome to Thrift Store Junkies new page with LilacsNDreams! First of all, I would like to again apologize for any inconvenience this has been for anyone who has been following with me. I feel really bad about this, and have spent all day working on getting my blog back up, and running. Unfortunately, everything prior to this has been lost. I have tried contacting with Google to fix this issue, but there is just no straight forward way of doing that. You have to leave questions out in the open, and hope that someone comes along to answer. I would like to have them review this issue of what happened, and reinstate my previous blogs as I have had those for a lil over 3 years, and really did work with them. 

Anyway, so far it does not look promising with that. So, instead of sitting around and waiting for an answer, or having my questions answered I have gone back into blogland, and am starting everything all over again. I know a little bit more this time, have seen things along the way, and hopefully it can help me get my standing back up quicker than what I did before. If you see some of my posts being repeated....again I am sorry. I will be going back through notes, and having to do some things again. 

Thanks for visiting with Thrift Store Junkies today. Make sure to stop by the home page of LilacsNDreams...that is how all of this has started with blogging. See you again soon. Take Care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment