Thursday, May 10, 2012

Visit New Thrift Store Junkies Blog Page at LilacsNDreams

Welcome again to Thrift Store Junkies page for LilacsNDreams everyone! Glad to have you back, and happy to see you passing by too. 

What a week it has been so far! I was gonna stop at a thrift store on the way home from appointments, but kept on going. I was tired...only about 3 hours of sleep last night. Not sure what the problem was, but I shall sleep good tonight. Thoughts and ideas hopefully will fill my dreams of some pieces I have sitting here that I want to repurpose with too. 

I have been thinking, not sure yet, just throwing some ideas around with Me mind...LOL:) I was thinking of maybe changing the name of this page. Nothing serious, still use Thrift in it, but shorter, or something a bit more catchy, or.....Hmmm....just not sure yet. Thought has crossed my mind. Since I have had to do a new blog I guess some other changes would come with it to, right?:)

Not much of any other kind of news...I am itching to go thrifting, and digging for some things. That time of year, and cabin fever has set in. Time to get out there, and go hunting!:) Hey, if you would happen to have any ideas of another name for this page, if maybe I should change the name, or maybe think of some words I can play around with too. I am open to suggestions:)

Thanks for visiting Thrift Store Junkies page all. Take care, and see you again soon! Happy Thrifting!:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment